Employer: Skagstind Bemanning AS
Job title: Chef
Form of employment: Call-in, Part-time, Full-time
Do you want to challenge yourself, be a part of a growing company, and set your mark on Oslo´s restaurants?
Skagstindgruppen seeks ambitious and passionate chefs for our three new restaurants – opening in Q2 2022, Q4 2022, and Q1 2023.
- Great work capacity, structured and tidy.
- Good knowledge of the European cuisine, worked with catering, events and a la carte.
- Used to make everything from scratch. You should know your classics.
- Communicate fluently in English orally and in writing, if you master a Nordic language it is a plus but not a necessity
- You are able to keep calm and work under pressure
- You are a team player; you make sure nobody is left out.
We can offer:
– Continuous training to develop yourself personally and professionally
– The opportunity to work with a highly skilled team
– Rewarding and challenging tasks that you will see direct results from
– 5 weeks of holiday a year
– Faced paced company, and a team of head chef´s
– Competitive salary
Skagstind was founded in Oslo in 2014 and has since expanded to include 14 bars, pubs, and restaurants in Norway. All focusing on quality, innovation, and good customer experiences. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from various backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Would you like to join our culinary team?
Send your application and CV to Corporate Chef, Thor-Inge Konstali.